CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US! 310-628-4070
5:30am-8:30am: Inside Free Activities or Movie
- This time involves the free flow of inside manipulation, toys and games while the staff waits for all of the children to arrive.
8am-9am: Breakfast and Clean-up Time
9am-9:30am: Circle Time
- This involves a discussion of who is here and who is not here, which allows the children to develop both verbal and awareness skills. This time also involves a discussion of the activities for the day. Weather will also be discuessed and observed.
9:30am-10am: Center Time
- This time allows the children to learn in a variety of areas inside/outside including:
- Writing Center: Allows children to learn how to write their first and last name. Students will learn to write and recognize the alphabet.
- Perceptual Motor: Develop intellectual skills such as numbers, colors, shapes and sequence (matching, sorting games, puzzles and manipulative).
- Science, Math Table, Texture Tubs: To experiment with different concepts (amounts, sizes, shapes and colors).
- Art Table: Expression of creativity, to experiment with colors, shape textures and other materials.
- Block Building: Develops a sense of balance with objects, creative expression, sorting, matching and socialization.
10am-11:30am: Class Time
- 10:30am-11am: Dance Class/Music and Movement
- Move freely to different *moods* or music with your body, scarves and other props.
- Children get to experiment with musical instruments and marching.
11:30am-12pm: Outside Activities
- This allows the children to play in a variety of outside areas including:
- Tricycles for gross motor skills
- Climbing apparatus for large muscle development and control
- Balls for hand coordination skills
- Jump ropes for body and hand coordination skills
- Art area to experiment with different colors
12pm-12:30pm: Lunch Time
12:15pm-12:30pm: Clean-up from Lunch and Toileting
12:30pm-3pm: Nap time
- This time allows the children to nap on individual cots, with blankets that are brought from home.
4pm-5pm: Outside Activities
5pm-6pm: Inside or Outside Activities
- This time involves the free use of inside and outside manipulatives, toys and games while the staff waits for all of the children to depart.
7:30pm-8pm: Quiet Time
8pm-8:30pm: Prepare for Bedtime
1324 E. Turmont St, Carson, CA 90746 TEL: 310-984-5001 EMAIL: Ahlvicky@aol.com
Copyright 2015. Website.com. All Rights Reserved.